RODA SA, started as a family company in 1948. The primary family business is founded in Greece, in Thessaloniki (North Greece), producing moving applications and solutions for the agricultural industry.
- In 1963 the founder of the company Mr. Hercules Saatsoglou started the castors and wheels business, by collaborating with the most well known European producers. So, wheels and castors are the main product activity.
- In 1981 the company created a branch in the capital of Greece, Athens for the cover of the needs also of the Southern part.
- In 2002, a new production line and factory is developed by RODA SA, located in Thessaloniki suberbs (Sindos, industrial area of Thessaloniki). The new factory is specialised in castors and wheels for institutional applications. Thus, RODA SA products’ applications cover almost the most sectors in the industry and services as well, offering various solutions for Metal industry, Food industry, Hospitality sector, Hospital sector, Construction sector, Military equipment, Ground airport equipment, Elevators and Scaffolds.
- In 2009, RODA SA developed a commercial branch on Bulgaria. The new commercial brach located in Pernik, offering the full range of company’s product to the Bulgarian market.
- In 2019, a new commercial branch located in Serbia, Belgrade, covering the needs of the local market.
RODA SA exports in many countries such as Germany, France, Spain, Italy, England, Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Serbia, Romania, Russia and as well in South Africa, USA and New Zealand.